These section holds the collections of the learning materials for Senior High School
- Description: This learning area is designed to provide a general background for the understanding of Earth Science and Biology. It presents the history of the Earth through geologic time. It discusses the Earth's structure, composition, and processes. Issues, concerns, and problems pertaining to natural hazards are also included. It also deals with the basic principles and processes in the study of biology. It covers life processes and interactions at the cellular, organism, population, and ecosystem levels.
- Subject: Fundamentals of Accountancy, Business and Management 1
Description: This is an introductory course in accounting, business, and management data analysis that will help students' appreciation of accounting as a language of business and an understanding of basic accounting concepts and principles that will help them analyze business transactions.
- This course deals with functions, business mathematics and logic. The unit on functions covers piece-wise, rational, exponential and logarithmic functions. In this unit, functions are applied in real-life situations. The unit on business mathematics involves simple and compound interest, annuities, loans, stocks, and bonds. Lastly, the unit on logic is about symbolic forms of propositions (or statements) and arguments. Through the use of symbolic logic, the learners will be able to recognize equivalent propositions, identify fallacies, and judge the validity of arguments. With these, the learners is expected to justify mathematical and real-life statements.
- This course will provide an understanding of the basic concepts of mathematics as applied in business. It includes a review of the fundamental mathematics operations using decimals, fractions, percent,ratio and proportion; mathematics concepts and skills in buying and selling, computing gross and net earnings, overtime and business data presentation, analysis and interpretation. The use of computer and software applications for computation and data presentation is encouraged.
- Subject: Personal Development:Core Subject
Description: This course makes senior high school students aware of the developmental stage that they are in, for them to better understand themselves and the significant people around them as they make important career decisions as adolescents. The course consists of modules, each of which addresses a key concern in personal development. Using the experimental learning approach, each module invites students to explore specific themes in their development. Personal reflections, sharing, and lectures help reveal and articulate relevant concepts, theories, and tools in different areas in psychology.
- Ang kursong ito ay tungkol sa pag-aaral tungo sa pananaliksik ukol sa kalikasan, katangian,pag-unlad,gamit at paggamit ng Wikang Filipino sa mga sitwasyong komunikatibo at kultural sa lipunang Pilipino
- Evolution of our understanding of matter, motion, electricity, magnetism, light and the universe from ancient times to the present; applications of physics and chemistry in contexts such as atmospheric phenomena, cosmology, astronomy, vision, medical instrumentation, space technology, drugs, sources of energy, pollution and recycling, fitness and health, and cosmetics.